SC - mustard sauce

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Wed Jan 20 14:11:41 PST 1999

Lainie wrote:

Ber,
	Seems to me the King gets to bogart the condiments if he wants-
that's part of the benefit package, isn't it?
	It's good to be the King! ;-D

'Lainie

	Of course it is.  ;-)  I more objected to the initial
	construct, that of course no one else would want to
	try them.  ;-)  I was forced to use The Pouty Lip.  ;-)

	Actually, as His Majesty was graciously passing the
	small cups of sauces down to my end, Her Majesty
	paused and sniffed and I wasn't quick enough to say,
	"No, don't!" because His Majesty has previously spoken
	of Her Majesty's aversions to vinegar and mustard.

	So no doubt he was trying to spare Her Majesty from
	having to be put off by having the substances in
	general play.  :-)

Bera