SC - Vegetable Warners

Devra@aol.com Devra at aol.com
Thu Jan 21 20:15:40 PST 1999

Jerusalem, I am almost older than the hills, was raised in Dallas, frequented N-M,
and had yet to read this urban legend!  Thank you, Brenna, for adding a little smile
and some sunshine to my day!  Just chalked it up to someone's active
imagination...even N-M wouldn't have (in light of a better word) gumption enough to
do that!  They try to always please their customers.

Isabella