Apparant double standards on this list SC - Re: [anytalk] cookies!!!]]

The Cheshire Cat cheshire at southcom.com.au
Thu Jan 21 20:32:38 PST 1999

Good Gentles,

Last year one of the companies which I buy from--either Curious Works or
Outlaw Press, I think--told me that they had acquired the rights to reprint To
the King's and Queen's Taste, and were planning a single volume reprint Real
Soon Now.  Haven't heard anything more about this, but ---

I've enjoyed the recipes from both books that I've tried.  One of my favorite
comfort foods is their version of blankmange.  They are also very good for
people you are leading gently into historical cookery--non-threatening.

Devra the Baker
Poison Pen Press
Purveyour of Fine Cookbooks