Apparant double standards on this list SC - Re: [anytalk] cookies!!!]]

The Cheshire Cat cheshire at southcom.com.au
Thu Jan 21 20:32:38 PST 1999

 I hadn't read this before either.  At least she decided to share something
which she thought might make us happy, it's better than some people on this
list do.  Don't complain so much and realise that while you may not
consider it funny anymore, there are those that might have thought it
amusing. I personally don't think that sending a funny to this list merited
a blasting from a lot of hot-shots who think that they know better than
anyone else.  I guess every party has a pooper.  I think she has a point.
There are times when many other prominent people on this list play
silly-buggers (scuse the language) and think it's hillarious. Is there a
double standard here or what?
Sorry, I just had to put my 2c worth in on this topic.

A *VERY* disillusioned and dissaponted Sianan