SC - Re: HERB - Tobacco and other Smoking Herbs

Christina Nevin cnevin at caci.co.uk
Fri Jan 22 04:03:01 PST 1999

> He also said that he'd seen Coltsfoot as an ingredient in store-bought
> throat
> lozenges.  I've never seen it included anywhere myself.
>
> Elysant

	Elysant,

	Yep - it's pretty popular over in the UK still in herbal remedies :
), most health shops still sell it. The other place where it crops up
regularily is in Coltsfoot Rock - rock being a long stick of hard candy, the
coltsfoot being the main flavouring ingredient. One of my favourites, still
: ) although it's not so easy to find anymore with the passing away of the
old fashioned candy shops with jars full of amazing flavour and color
sweets, sold by the quarter pound. If you want to try some, send me a snail
mail address, and next time I find some I'll put it in the post.

	karin

	tirlan at tirlan.com