SC - Byzantine Sources

Christine A Seelye-King mermayde at juno.com
Wed Jan 27 20:09:39 PST 1999

I have seen my husband Rob happily puttering away in the kitchen at camp with the
only too his Khyber mountain knife, essentially an 18" long sort of narrowbladed
french knife. Rather odd first thing in the morning. He will poke the fire up with
it, chop bacon and even peel potatos! I, on the other hand tend to always take one
of the sabatiers and the wusthoff and add  my favorite wustie paring knife as well.
Rob is currently making me a sort of belt sheath for the 3 that has a strop as the
covering flap, a loop for the mini-steel and a pocket for a stone.
margali