SC - Byzantine Sources

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Wed Jan 27 21:28:03 PST 1999

Hello this list!

	A thank you to everyone who e-mailed after Stephen's mishap the
other day- He's grumping around the house with colorful bruises, and his
bike is done for, but he's alive! Praise be to whatever deity y'all honor!
Now if we can survive the flu which has entered our house in all the
confusion!
	I must confess to one and all that I have an assortment of the
awfulest knives in my camp kitchen and no, I don't especially like them,
but they were given to me and the price was right (AND YOU KNOW WHO YOU
ARE!) If I was to spend actual money (hahahaha!) on ONE good knive, multi
purpose, what would you all suggest? Something about 6"? Bigger? Smaller?
Keep in mind I have all sorts of folks in my kitchen, helping out
sometimes, and sometimes of the under-18 crowd.
	And what was the quote? "Knives- we've all got knives! It's 1184
and we're all barbarians!"- Eleanor, _The Lion in Winter_

Grumpy, and waving my new cane at any and all who come too close,
'Lainie
- -
Laura C. Minnick
University of Oregon
Department of English
- -
"Libraries have been the death of many great men, particularly the
Bodleian."
	Humfrey Wanley, c. 1731