SC - Breakfasts

Ian van Tets ivantets at botzoo.uct.ac.za
Thu Jan 28 11:20:42 PST 1999

David/Cariadoc wrote:

>Actually it's 15th century French.
>
>And, while Scully's translation may be out of print, my lady wife's
>translation is on my web page--and included in volume II of my >collection
>of source material.

Whoops! I think I must have had Scully's Taillevent in mind while typing
- - "A Fifteenth-Century Savoyard Culinary Treatise" would be a bit past
the 14th century, wouldn't it...

It's good to know that another version exists on the web - much thanks
to your good wife.

Huen/Jim Matterer
- --
A Boke of Gode Cookery