SC - Cookery-Art or Science

LrdRas@aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Thu Jan 28 16:21:43 PST 1999

Can you guys help me with possible variations on this, and authors
names.  Before I ever got into the SCA I checked out a book from my
local library that was based on the manuscript written by the elderly
Parisian husband to his teen-aged wife.  I've been casually looking for
it with the other cookbooks and the history books, never saw it and just
assumed it was checked out.  This past weekend I entered everything I
could think of into the computer at the library, and all I could come up
with was "Fabulous Feasts"  under Cooking, Historical, French and
Cooking, Historical, English.   The librarian was stumped as well.

It could be the book has been lost or stolen in the intervening years
and removed from the database.  But I'd like to try once more if you
could help me come up with some titles and authors.

Bonne