SC - Cookery-Art or Science

LrdRas@aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Thu Jan 28 16:23:47 PST 1999

Hello!  You most likely saw "The Goodman of Paris", tr. by Eileen Power,
George Routledge & Sons, London, 1928.

I'm posting Pichon's French edition to:
http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/menagier/  & there is a link from there to an
English translation by Janet Hinson.

There was a recent rendition that didn't have food recipes.

Regards,

Cindy Renfrow/Sincgiefu
renfrow at skylands.net
Recipes"