SC - serrated knive blades

D. Clay-Disparti Clay at talstar.com
Sun Jan 31 04:15:34 PST 1999

When we were new to the SCA a squire told me this interesting bit of
information....

"the difference between art and science is this:  If you prepare and place an
object/entry on a table, beautifully executed and ready for judging, then take a
hammer and give it a few good whacks, you can tell the difference.  The art will
no longer be recognized , the science will remain relatively intact."

I still have nightmares as one of the categories I like to enter is glass!

With this definition it would be well to place cooking and baking in the art
area!!!

Isabella/Dee