Things to do with Filo OOP (was Re: OT - Re: SC - Filo Dough Things)

D. Clay-Disparti Clay at talstar.com
Sun Jan 31 04:19:38 PST 1999

In a message dated 99-01-29 10:04:38 EST, Bear wrote:

<< Translations of Hildegard's works are more common in German than English
and
 her theological texts are more translated than her medical texts. >>

I know I wrote this up once a week or so ago, but I guess it never took to the
list.  The Physica has been translated into English for the first time by
Priscilla Throop and is available through Healing Arts Press, One Park St,
Rochester, VT 05767.  The price is $25.00.

Walk in peace,
Wolfmom