SC - Question about source "All Manners of Food"

Sun Jan 31 05:19:59 PST 1999

I have a knife made out of a ship that was anchored at Pearl Harbor on that
eventful day.  My uncle was stationed aboard a ship there when all the bombs
began to fall.  After he was rescued he made a knife.  The handle is
wooden...like dowling, covered with a round of steel and the steel blade was
inserted into the handle.  It works quite well after all these years and I prize
it very much, also, it can hold a fine edge.

Isabella/Dee