SC - Hi!

kat kat at kagan.com
Tue Jan 5 13:02:28 PST 1999

Hello everyone!  Just wanted to drop a quick note and say I hope your
holidays went well.

If you've been emailing me and wondering why I haven't been responding,
it's because I've been off work for several weeks for some health stuff.
 I'll spare you all the details except the good one:  I'm getting MUCH
better and should be back on top of the world in another week or so.

Anyway, my love to you and yours, and best wishes for a happy and
satisfying New Year!

Love,

	- kat