SC - Food Texture

THLRenata at aol.com THLRenata at aol.com
Thu Jan 7 13:26:23 PST 1999

In a message dated 1/6/99 2:18:50 AM Pacific Standard Time, Serian at plinet.com
writes:

<<  Texture in food is important.
 Just ask any cat!  I must have been a cat in a previous life -- some
 textures are too disgusting to eat.  oysters, for example. >>

I dunno -- my cats love oysters, texture and all.  (It's funny how they can
get otherwise inanimate foods to leap off the counter into their waiting
maws.)  I made clam dip for New's Years Day and no where near all the clams
made it into the dip.

Renata