SC - Botched Translations ;) OOP -OT

Christine A Seelye-King mermayde at juno.com
Thu Jan 14 10:32:43 PST 1999

Ok, not cooking related (mostly) but pretty funny.
Enjoy,
	Christianna
Hiya!
This came off another list - and reminded me of an earlier thread, that
of folks asking for motto translations or tag lines.  They were funny
enough to pass along; and they are also likely to cause many heralds and
other pun collectors to pop a couple of garb seams in the process...

Aeruin
> A New York magazine recently ran a contest for people with silver
>tongues and a command of foreign languages. The rules were to take >any
well-known phrase in a foreign language, change just a single

*******

- --------- End forwarded message ----------