SC - Botched Translations ;) OOP -OT

Christine A Seelye-King mermayde at juno.com
Thu Jan 14 10:32:43 PST 1999

Welcome Lady Lucrezia!  Nice to hear your name on this list!  You are
most welcome, and I think you will find this a very interesting group
(that's good interesting, not bad intersting ;).
Don't be afraid to ask questions, and don't be put off if you get the
response to check out the Florilegium files.  Lord Stephan is on this
list, and he lets us know when a topic that is being discussed has been
covered and entered into his files, along with a URL to check out.  I'm
sure he will post the address for you to go cruising through, in case you
haven't discovered them yet, a truely amazing resource!  (I utilized them
a great deal before we came over to Great Britain this fall.)
Lady Lucrezia was one of the first SCA people we met in GB, at a sewing
weekend in Wales, at the home of SCA folks from Caid, with another
American gentleman from Carolingia, some other American military folks,
and herself, from New Zealand, not a Brit in the crowd!  Within 10
minutes of our walking in, I was helping her fit a bodice pattern, and
drawing lines of demarcation across her chest - only in the SCA!
Welcome to the list -
	Mistress Christianna MacGrain