SC - Vegetable Warners

THLRenata at aol.com THLRenata at aol.com
Wed Jan 20 13:57:26 PST 1999

Suzanne mourns:

<< I WISH I had a copy of "To the Queen's Taste! >>

I have a copy on extended loan (along with "To the Kings Taste") and I have to
admit I'm not all that impressed.  I suspect that their fame is due to their
rarity (to quote the owner of the copies I have "They are sooooo out of
print") rather that their content.  Still, the recipes I've made have been
tasty, if not 100% authentically redacted.

Renata