SC - filo dough

Kappler, MMC Richard A. KAPPLERR at swos.navy.mil
Tue Jan 26 07:56:44 PST 1999

Since milord Ras has not yet chimed in, I shall speak in his stead....

Recipes please?

Regards, Puck

From: "Bonita Plunk" <dasbonster at hotmail.com>

I have a Hungarian recipe for traditional Strudle dough, that when done
correctly closely resembles Phyllo. I don't know how period it is, but
if you have the space & the time...& like getting more than abit messy,
is well worth the effort.

HL Bonnie
Namron, Anst.

Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 06:35:22 PST
From: "Bonne of Traquair" <oftraquair at hotmail.com>

How about a recipe for an egg, sugar, and cream cheese filling (kind of
cheescakey).  My friend's Armenian grandmother's recipe.  Very Yum.

Bonne