SC - I've got it!

Michael F. Gunter mfgunter at tddcae99.fnc.fujitsu.com
Wed Jan 20 09:58:19 PST 1999

> Nope--there were two.  It was a fight to get my hands on them
> since I was sitting at head table and the king kept bogarting
> the condiments ;-)

I was not. They just brought out two small containers of the stuff
and I didn't think anybody else wanted them. I gave you half.

> but there was a very thin, but reasonably hot mustard,

The mustard really should have sat for at least a week to mellow
and blend. It wasn't bad but had a bit too much vinegar bite.

> and then the cameline stuff.

Wasn't bad either but verjuice would have been a better mixer than
the vinegar that was used. But I was happy to see them served.

> I was horrifying
> the queen by applying both liberally to almost everything on
> my plate and taste testing.

Of course you were dear, Picante is the weirdest condiment Sara
eats. She's not a fan of vinegar or mustard so imagine the horror
of a combination of mustard AND vinegar. Kinda like the Horseradish
Mustard I have. It's fun to watch her shudder.  :-{)}

> The apples *were* incredible.  We had great servers, too.

Well, yeah.

> Berengaria

Yers,

Gunthar