SC - Fruit sauce/Rødegrød med Fløde

Balano1 at aol.com Balano1 at aol.com
Sat Jan 2 07:23:07 PST 1999

<< My lord Sllamallah the Corpulent always serves something he calls Rodegrod
at
 his spring and Fall Simple Fare Feasts.  It has the texture of a superior
 malted drink and contains, in his words, "Raspberries, sugar, light cream,
 heavy cream, sour cream, and sweet cream!"

When we lived in Germany, the Rodegrude served for dessert was sort of a thick
rasberry puree drizzzled with heavy cream...it was luscious!

- - Sister Mary