SC - Corned beef

Knott, Deanna Deanna.Knott at GSC.GTE.Com
Wed Jan 20 04:49:36 PST 1999

Hi!

Can we go back to corned beef for a couple of minutes?

I absolutly love corned beef when it is cooked to the point where it falls
apart into its individual fibers (knowwhat I mean?)  How do you cook it to
get it like that?

The last time I made it I tried it in the crock pot and no luck.  I don't
have a pressure cooker.  Is that what I need?

Thanks,
Avelina Dextrochere
East Kingdom