SC - Turkish Breakfast - Suggestions Anyone?

Alderton, Philippa phlip at morganco.net
Sun Jul 4 16:22:47 PDT 1999

    Nanna writes "Vodka was created sometime in the twelfth century,
probably in Russia, possibly Poland, perhaps even Persia. Starting out
as a crude, rye-based
spirit used for medical purposes, vodka was known in Russian as
zhiznennia
voda."
  Well I know little and or nothing about its origins but Zizhnennia
voda literally translates to Life Water, and I found that vastly
interesting.
Morwenna