SC - Turkish Breakfast - Suggestions Anyone?

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Mon Jul 5 18:39:29 PDT 1999

In a message dated 7/5/99 7:38:48 PM Eastern Daylight Time, ddfr at best.com
writes:

<< so there simply
 isn't enough time for all the people Mead had interviewed to have died.

 David/Cariadoc
 http://www.best.com/~ddfr/ >>

<sigh> So many things to learn. So little time. I will upgrade my information
before spouting off about this subject again. Sorry for the misleading
statements. Only goes to show that I should check the sources of my
information more closely. Thanks for the correction.

I still think Mead's work was valid though. :-)

Ras