SC - CA13 and bath feasts

LrdRas@aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Tue Jul 6 17:21:37 PDT 1999

Looking ahead to Spring (okay - It's Brisbane, Australia so we don't really "do"
winter here :-p) I'd like to plan a small garden of essential herbs for medieval
cooking.

It will be pot bound (cause I live in an apartment) and of limited space
(smallish balcony)

I'd like suggestions on what are the most useful/essential herbs to grow (I've
already got Sage & Bay)

Many thanks!

Mari de Paxford

Opinions contained in this e-mail do not necessarily reflect
the opinions of the Queensland Department of Main Roads, or
of Queensland Transport. If you have received this electronic
mail message in error, please immediately notify the sender
and delete the message from your computer.