SC - primary sources

david friedman ddfr at best.com
Tue Jul 6 20:21:49 PDT 1999

Sorry, I can´t go and sleep when you speak about cat.
I am going to share with you a recipe I found on the net some times ago,
in the famous "Martin´s links to the Underground":

The name is "Cat with Curry"

1/2 cup flour
1/2 cup butter
hack parsley
¼ cup curry
2 pounds catloins, cut in small chunks

1. Mix the flour and the curry and dip the loins on the mixture
2. Warm the butter in a pan and braise the loins in both sides. Powder
with the hacked parsley.

Ana, finally going to sleep, its 4.36 am here! But the sun is already
up...

- --
http://www.algonet.se/~agora  Hemsida och skyltfönster
http://www.algonet.se/~agora/ada Nättidning för kvinnor och män med