SC - CA13 and bath feasts

Alderton, Philippa phlip at morganco.net
Wed Jul 7 07:54:39 PDT 1999

> Now I have promised
> several young men of my acquiantance that when they are knighted, I will
> prepare for them the ceremonial bath for their vigil, complete with fresh
> linens, herbs, and bath maidens. Plan to use a stock tub, honestly. 'Bout
> the right size for one.
>
> 'Lainie

Hey! I didn't get nuthin like that at my knighting! I want bath maidens too!
Can I have a retroactive knighting? I didn't do mine right. Why, the most
radical thing I did at my knighting vigil was to prove to the ladies that I was

wearing red underwear.

Gunthar
(I like bath maidens. As long as I get to pick 'em.)