SC - Cheesy Question

Schumacher, Deborah (AZ15) Deborah.Schumacher at iac.honeywell.com
Wed Jul 7 07:40:03 PDT 1999

"Michael F. Gunter" wrote:

> Hey! I didn't get nuthin like that at my knighting! I want bath maidens too!
> Can I have a retroactive knighting? I didn't do mine right. Why, the most
> radical thing I did at my knighting vigil was to prove to the ladies that I was
>
> wearing red underwear.
>
> Gunthar
> (I like bath maidens. As long as I get to pick 'em.)

As has been demonstrated, the agents of repression in the Society are
rife. All _I_ asked for was a simple little poolside Laurel vigil with
Hawaiian tunics and daiquiris. Would my Master, the autocrats, and the
Crown allow it? Nooooooooooooeow!!!! Something about the dignity of the
peerage. Narf. Zort.

Adamantius
- --
Phil & Susan Troy