SC - RE: Sweet Tamales (OOP)

Alex Wollangk orion at mailbag.com
Wed Jul 7 07:44:45 PDT 1999

Papa skrev:

>Hey! I didn't get nuthin like that at my knighting! I want bath maidens
too!
Can I have a retroactive knighting? I didn't do mine right. Why, the most
radical thing I did at my knighting vigil was to prove to the ladies that I
was wearing red underwear.<

I'd love to hear THAT story, Papa. In the mean time, if we can get Puck into
action making a hot tub for Caer Frig, maybe we can set up a reaffirmation
of your knightly vows with a hot tub and your choice of bath attendants for
Pennsic XXIX.

Whaddaya think?

Phlip

phlip at morganco.net