SC - Vegetarianism

Cindy Renfrow renfrow at skylands.net
Wed Jul 7 15:53:19 PDT 1999

In a message dated 07/06/1999 6:50:01 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
phlip at morganco.net writes:

<< Well, Ras, if the little buggers don't quit biting my toes, I might be
 looking for a recipe for three week old kitten shortly.... >>

I can relate! From the knees down my legs are a mass of tiny little (no
itchy) scratches -- from sharp little 11 week old teeth, 'cause I keep her
claws trimmed.  Hmmm, she is young and tender and the older cats don't like
her anyways... ;)

Renata