SC - Florilegium

H B nn3_shay at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 8 13:14:53 PDT 1999

Cariadoc,

I have found this and it is in the UC Berkeley library
along with U. Michigan, Princeton U., Columbia U., and
Library of Congress.

The catalogued title reads:

T"urk yemekleri : (XVIII. y"uzyila ait yazma bir yamek
risalesi)

[there should be an upsidedown u accent mark over the
a in risalesi]

the editor is M. Nejat Sefercioglu [with a u accent
mark over the o]

Published in Ankara, by K"ult"ur ve Turizm Bakankigi,
1985.

It also says: Includes fascims. of a ms. from TBMM
K"ut"uphanesi, 748 A 1948, in Ottoman Turkish, with
roman transcription and modern Turkish version.

It is catalogued as: Cookery, Turkish.

Huette