SC - Horsemeat, was Re: "cruel food"-

H B nn3_shay at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 8 13:04:21 PDT 1999

By the way, I forgot to tell if someone is interested in translating or
only look the book by Michele Savonarola I told about, edited by the
University of Stockholm, I should be happy to provide one copy.
Since the book was edited here in Stockholm I have good chances to get
other one.
The only I need is a snailmail adress to send it to someone,
David/Cariadoc, Stefen, Ras, another?

Yours in the seeking of Knowledge
Ana L. Valdés

Michelle \"TJ\" Brunzie skrev:

> > Now we just have to get someone to
> > translate one or both.
> >
> > David/Cariadoc
>
> Now, when you say this, does that mean you're actively looking for
> people who not only love learning about period cooking, but also
> enjoy reading medieval languages, to do this translating?
>
> Violente de San Sebastiano de la Frontera

- --
http://www.algonet.se/~agora  Hemsida och skyltfönster
http://www.algonet.se/~agora/ada Nättidning för kvinnor och män med
humor