SC - Tuna Recipe?

Robin Carroll-Mann harper at idt.net
Sat Jul 10 22:41:29 PDT 1999

Hullo, sorry, all, it's late and I'd rather be sleeping than making
sense...no fear of that, though, I'm sure.

I just wanted to let people know I'll be away for a week, and if I end
up cooking and eating the six small boys I'm going camping with, I will
post recipes upon my return. Assuming I'm someplace with e-mail
access... .
 I've unsubbed from the main list, but will get digests.

My apologies to any to whom I still owe outstanding mail, responses,
info, etc. but I'll be back next week.

Adamantius
- --
Phil & Susan Troy