SC - Tuna Recipe?

Alderton, Philippa phlip at morganco.net
Sat Jul 10 23:05:03 PDT 1999

At 8:28 PM -0230 7/10/99, Mark Simms wrote:

>Here's what we did for that one:
>
>1. A lamb and pear tagine
>2. A herb salat
>3. Honeyed dates
>4. Cheese and onion pie
>
>5. Chawyettys
>6. A bean stew (My own creation, not quite period)
>7. A potage of raisins
>8. Strawberry tartes
>
>9.  A bourbelier of pork
>10. Pears in Syrop

I conjecture, since you mention that the bean stew is not quite period,
that the other dishes are from period recipes. Could you identify some of
them? In particular, where is the lamb and pear tagine from? There are lots
of lamb tajine's in Manuscrito Anonimo, but I can't fine any with pears. Is
the cheese and onion pie an ember day tart? Honeyed dates?

David/Cariadoc
http://www.best.com/~ddfr/