SC - Lemon Cordial <?>

Helen helen at directlink.net
Sun Jul 11 11:50:59 PDT 1999

At 4:25 AM -0230 7/11/99, Mark Simms wrote:

>The bean stew was my adaptation of a traditional Newfoundland stew, with
>the potatoes eliminated.

Sounds good, but not like anything period I can think of.

>Would any of these tagine's be available on-line anywhere?  I've
>developed quite a taste for this sort of dish :)

Not so far as I know. Charles Perry says I can web his translation of
Manuscrito Anonimo, but he wants to make some corrections first--and that
was quite a while ago. When I do, you can find them there.

David/Cariadoc
http://www.best.com/~ddfr/