SC - Other Foods

LrdRas@aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Mon Jul 19 17:23:47 PDT 1999

In a message dated 7/19/99 8:03:45 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
morrisc at sitta.uwstout.edu writes:

<<  Just
 trying to volunteer.

 Aaron Hawksmoor >>

Since this list is a conglomeration of people who really have little in
common other than the association with this list, my suggestion would be to
go ahead and do it. There is no central authority here to say yes or no. If
you feel such a service is a good thing then I am sure that many people will
utilize it when it is finished.

Just my 2 dinars.

Ras