SC - danish recipes from 1300

david friedman ddfr at best.com
Tue Jul 20 22:24:35 PDT 1999

And it came to pass on 21 Jul 99,, that Alderton, Philippa wrote:

> Brighid skrev:
>
> >I do not know if the complete Trask menus are available anywhere in
> English.
>
> Do you know where they are available, or in what language?

The footnote to the article appears to reference an 1885 historical
journal.  I say "appears" because the language is either Danish or
Swedish (the bishop was himself a Swede).  This page from the Olde
Cookery Book gives some bibliographic details:
http://www.bahnhof.se/~chimbis/tocb/info/calendar.htm

Perhaps the gentleman who created that website could offer further
information

Brighid
Lady Brighid ni Chiarain
Settmour Swamp, East (NJ)