old encyclopedias Re: SC - Florilegium

LrdRas@aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Wed Jul 21 14:24:11 PDT 1999

> > > I think I remember this discussion before...is it in the
> > > florigium somewhere?
> > > gwyneth>
> > Indeed, you're right!  I may have to sit down and just read
> > the entire contents of the Florilegium at some point...  ;)
> >
> > Violente de San Sebastiano de la Frontera
>
>Oh, READING it -- now that may well be more effective in actually
>digesting the contents than merely downloading the whole damn thing,
>which it pretty much what I started to do when I first found it

me too!  Since then, I mean to search out the topic on the florilegum and
the miscellany before asking about it.  Sometimes I fail to do so, and
sometimes I give up and ask, then figure out that an alternative spelling
occurs more often than what I was searching on.

Stefan and Cariodoc&Elizabeth are truly glorious people for saving us
latecomers from having to start from scratch!
Bonne