SC - Introduction

Kerri Canepa kerric at pobox.alaska.net
Fri Jul 23 14:12:28 PDT 1999

Ana skrev:

>I found another comments about an Arabic cookbook,
written in Bagdad 1266. He says the manuscript is enterely translated to
English. He describes a recipe with meat and granatapple.
The name is Jurjaniya.
You, allknowing people, where is the manuscript? Is it published as a
book? Can someone tell me the name of the book and where can I buy it?<

I think you're talking about al Baghdadi, and it with a bunch of other good
stuff, has been translated and published by Cariadoc. Ask him for his
contact information, and buy all three of his books- it's the best deal for
the money I've ever found ;-) Even comes in a Cariadoc yellow cover ;-)

And make sure you tell the gof to send you his mundane address so you can
send him a check- he seems to think that if you address it to Duke Sir etc.
Cariadoc, somewhere in the Western Kingdoms, the Post Office will get it to
him- either that, or he expects a personal messenger to show up.

Gotcha, C ;-)

Phlip

Nolo disputare, volo somniare et contendere, et iterum somniare.

phlip at morganco.net

Philippa Farrour
Caer Frig
Southeastern Ohio