SC - question about african food- Recipe

ana l. valdes agora at algonet.se
Sat Jul 24 03:13:45 PDT 1999

Adamantius mentions:
> I believe I've mentioned this in the recent past: any student of
> archaology should go and read David MacCauley's (sp?) "Motel of the
> Mysteries" as a whimsical (read screamingly funny) reminder of the
> pitfalls archaeologists can fall into when they proceed from assumption
> to assumption.

Along the same lines is this article, now in the DANCE section of my
Florilegium:
dance-par-art     (12K)  1/20/92    What the future might think of 20th dance.

The Florilegium - Home of many wierd things.
- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas           stefan at texas.net
**** See Stefan's Florilegium files at:
         http://lg_photo.home.texas.net/florilegium/index.html ****