SC - vegetables- green beans , squash

david friedman ddfr at best.com
Sat Jul 24 23:02:28 PDT 1999

On Sat, 24 Jul 1999, Helen wrote:

> I also know very little french because of that move.
>     I would very much like to know more about Hawaiian cooking, sounds good.  By the
> way, Ras, my Aunt would have loved the dog meat joke!  She would have done something
> like that to you.  When she first met my Dad while my parents were first dating, she
> invited them to sit down and play cards with her.  My very young dad is trying to
> make a good impression by being all polite and then Mom said she could not figure
> out why he was squirming in his chair and turning beet red.  My Great Aunt Salone
> had creeped under the table and was slowly plucking his leg hairs.  He was fidgeting
> trying not to scream!

My grandpa did something similar- he crawled under the table, tied my
dad's shoelaces together, and when dad went to get up, he went down like
old growth. Boom! My mother thought she would die of embarrassment.

'Lainie
- -
Laura C. Minnick
- -
'A Vaillans Coeurs Riens Impossible'
- -
"Libraries have been the death of many great men, particularly the
Bodleian."
	Humfrey Wanley, c. 1731