SC - introduction

margali margalicuskynolles at 99main.com
Sun Jul 25 07:33:07 PDT 1999

On Sat, 24 Jul 1999, Stefan li Rous wrote:

> Mistress Cedrin Etainnighean asked:
> > My apprentices and I are in the enviable (and somewhat daunting) position of
> > creating a new annual event out of whole cloth. Our barony has decided to move
> > its annual end of the year holiday event from Yule (in December) to 12th Night
> > (in January). December is a horrible month to try to find an event site in this
> > area but January is wide open. I've been holding a dessert and dance revel as a
> > 12th Night alternative in January for the past seven years just so everyone will
> > have it lodged in their heads. Now the time has come for that little event to
> > become a big one.

> Yule-msg           (9K)  9/15/98    Yule celebrations.

If you end up with a yuletide celebration, I have one suggestion:

	If a guy dressed in green shows up and asks you to cut his head
off...  DON'T DO IT!

your Friendly Neighborhood Middle English person,
'Lainie
- -
Laura C. Minnick
- -
'A Vaillans Coeurs Riens Impossible'
- -
"Libraries have been the death of many great men, particularly the
Bodleian."
	Humfrey Wanley, c. 1731