SC - Re: Forwarded Message - EK list - Pennsic

Holliday, Rachel {DISC~Welwyn} RACHEL.HOLLIDAY at roche.com
Tue Jul 27 04:57:36 PDT 1999

I just missed the plague prior to joining the SCA, Lucky me.

So I had planned on bringing dried Gatorade and adding water, Not a good
idea?  So, If I am fighting, scouting what ever, how much water should I
drink.  I know that Last year I probably drank a gallon easily a day not
including coffee, teas or late night beverages.

Am I better off bringing gallon jugs of water, one for each day for drinking
and double filter my cooking water?  What type of filters, I have been
looking and seen two types, One for smell and odor the other for just
sediments.  Are there other types.  I am seen NO filters that mention
bacteria or virus.  I am going to buy filters for our encampment, but want to
buy the correct type.

Are their tablets to add to water to kill bacteria/virus?

Lord Frederich