SC - Twinkies in Period?

Ben Engelsberg bengels at chronic.lpl.arizona.edu
Wed Jul 28 22:23:20 PDT 1999

Not to be a spoil sport or anything, folks, but this thread is beginning to
take on the appearance of the 'Age /sex check' silliness on the chat rooms.
Is it really pertinent to SCA-cooking? And if is so, how? So far as I can
perceive the 'puter screen is both ageless and sexless. If there is someone
who thinks either is of any major importance it seems as if private contact
and private chat would be more acceptable. For myself, I couldn't care less
if you are 9 or 90 and male or female with regard to cookery. Regarding other
things if you are of legal age, I need know no further details.

Ras
(GOF at the moment and wishing this entire thread would go away. :-()