SC - Real feasts?

Fri Jul 30 07:17:02 PDT 1999

Perhaps I do not understand what you are saying Ras, but here in Meridies it is
quite common for a Herald, Hall Steward, kitchen staff (or someone with a loud
voice) to stand near the kitchen door and make an announcement to as what is
bring brought out.  Even "special" ingredients are mentioned.  i.e.  "The roast
has a covering of slivered almonds" or the  "sweet apples are prepared with
alcohol - if you would like them prepared without alcohol, please tell your
server"  or  "for the High Table we are serving the traditional live birds in a
crust, everyone take care when the pie is opened and they begin flying about",
etc.

I really like that they do the announcements.

Rayne