SC - Period Hummus-recipe and a added question

Alderton, Philippa phlip at morganco.net
Sat Jul 31 17:35:06 PDT 1999

Since we are concerned with cooking, and we usually are interested in
putting our food on something besides the floor, I thought I'd forward this
along to the List. In the meantime, Hroar, why don't you quit lurking and
introduce yourself? There's no question in my mind that everyone here will
like you as much as I do.

Phlip

Nolo disputare, volo somniare et contendere, et iterum somniare.

phlip at morganco.net

Philippa Farrour
Caer Frig
Southeastern Ohio