SC - Pennsic

Marian Rosenberg barefoot at washcoll.edu
Sat Jul 31 19:19:41 PDT 1999

andy asks:

>also does anyone know where I can find information on 16 century tools?
Wasn't shure of where or who to ask<

Tools for what purpose? I'm on a smithing List which may have some answers,
as may my leather List, or I'm in close communication with Duke Andrew, who
has a LOT of information on that sort of thing. I just spent the last week
up at his place, forging the prototype open fire cooking apparati for
Pennsic with him, and I can attest he has books on almost ANYTHING.

Phlip

Nolo disputare, volo somniare et contendere, et iterum somniare.

phlip at morganco.net

Philippa Farrour
Caer Frig
Southeastern Ohio