SC - Lemon Cordial <?>

margali margalicuskynolles at 99main.com
Mon Jul 12 15:23:48 PDT 1999

Actualy, Ras knows, we were talking about it on the drive
from Aethelmark back to East Kingdom [Puck just impressed
Elysant and Ras into an ocean voyage of piracy [ok, at least
the yo-ho-ho and bottle of rum bits...  ;-}  ]

He mentioned the name and I admit, in a blond moment I
forgot what he called it, but have patience, they will be
back on sunday and I will remind him to answer you.
margali

- --
To respond, take out the word "cuskynoles"