SC - RE: Ansteorra turned 20, Bear turned 21 again, and has cheese bread

Lady Elisabeth of Pendarvis pndarvis at execpc.com
Tue Jul 13 14:12:46 PDT 1999

Happy 29th anniversary of your 21st Bday Bear!  May the Candles on your cake
burn like cities in your wake. . . Didja do anything special for your
anniversary? (my 9th anniversary of my 21st is in January and I am having
ink done to celebrate)
And your cheese bread sounds delicious! Can I bug you for the recipe and
tips on baking it????? There's a bakery near us that makes jalapeno cheese
bread with big cheesy bubbles in it, but making my own would be really nice.
please? you can email me privately with it too!

Shari Burnham
aka Lady Elisabeth of Pendarvis
"Aim for the stars.  But first, Aim for their bodyguards."
pndarvis at execpc.com