SC - Turkish Breakfast - Suggestions Anyone?

Bonne of Traquair oftraquair at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 21 19:40:51 PDT 1999

>From: margali <margalicuskynolles at 99main.com>
>To: sca-cooks at Ansteorra.ORG
>Subject: Re: SC - Turkish Breakfast - Suggestions Anyone?
>Date: Mon, 05 Jul 1999 18:23:28 -0400
>
>Confusion here, this would extrapolate that because we are
>in the same geographic area as mexico, I should mix
>chocolate and chiles?

Yes!  next time you make a batch of spiced beans for burritos, or a pot of
chili, or even taco filling of ground beef and the mysterious packet of
spices: add a teaspoon of unsweetened cocoa.Or a teaspoon of cinnamon.  Or
both.   Really.  Trust me.

Bonne

(and salso on eggs is a probably a good thing.  I can't eat scrambled eggs
without a liberal dose of Tabasco.)